- Purpose: New Design Issue for Taiwan | Design research for summer time
- Theme: College of Planning and Design -Graduate Research Day
- Schedule: Sep. 25 – Sep. 26
- Content: This event includes two parts: one is research-gaming level scavenger hunt, which is each professor as the checkpoint keeper. Another part is the research presentation debate competition. Each team must have process all of activities to win the end of prize. If you want to know more, please follow our Facebook!
- Organizer: College of Planning and Design
- Co-organizer: Institute of Creative Industries Design, Department of Industrial Design, Department of Urban Planning, Department of Architecture
- Activity Method:
- Entries must consist of teams of five. The team consists mainly of one PhD student, two master’s students, two undergraduate students.
- Eligibility: PhD student: team leader, master’s students: except for first-year student, undergraduate students: except for freshman.
Entries must consist of individuals or teams of 1 to 5 persons, you will organize a team from Team Meet-up online event.
Team Meet-Up online event will hold on Aug. 25 or Aug. 27
The number of participants in the final round is set at 8.
- Registration URL: https://reurl.cc/dGYRag
- Activity Website: https://www.facebook.com/NewDesignIssueforTaiwan